Creekbend Gardens is an affordable, older adult (62+) community with several apartments equipped to accommodate those who are mobility impaired.
Our community is conveniently located on the Southwest side in the great city of Houston, home to The Houston Astros.
In the surrounding area you will find that Creekbend Gardens is among a mixture of ideal places to best meet your basic needs and beyond, to include:
- Clothing outlets
- Post office 10910 S Gessner Dr TX 77071-9998 (713) 777-0246
- Bank of America 11200 S Gessner Rd, Houston, TX 77071 (713- 773-9591)
- Chase Bank Fondren Rd and Bellfort 11220 Houston, TX 77096 (713-988-8780)
- Wellsfargo Bank 11152 S Gessner Dr Houston, TX, 77071 (713-988-0482)
- Hermann Memorial Hospital 7600 Beechnut St, Houston, TX 77074 · (713) 456-500
- Various pharmacies with free delivery. PLUS free flu shots.
- Meals on Wheels with free delivery.
For your health and wellness you will find a variety of medical, dental and vision options to choose from in the area. Churches, and a local library where free membership is offered including free movie rentals Louisiana style restaurants and other fine dining options. Our community is an election site for voting registration for voting for the community at large.
Transportation is available using the local bus, as well as taxi cab services and the City of Houston’s Metro service.
Our community offers gated parking for residents. Our residents gather together frequently and enjoy, weekly bingo, holiday dinner or brunch, weekly bible study programs and English as a second language sponsored by the library of Houston. Health and Wellness presentations.
A Social Service Coordinator is available for residents’ personal needs.
Creekbend Gardens is a smoke-free community.
One Bedroom Apartments Include:
- Safety Rails in Bathroom
- Full Kitchen
- Utility Allowance
- Emergency Call System
- Fire & Smoke Detectors
- Individually Controlled Heat & Air Conditioning
- Window Treatments
Building Amenities Include:
- On-Site laundry Room
- Individual Indoor Mailboxes
- Controlled Entry Access System with Visitor Call Box
- Ample Tenant Parking
- Computer Room
- Exercise Room
- Craft Room
- Community Room with Kitchen
- On-Site Management Staff
- On-Site Maintenance Staff
- Service Coordinator on Staff
8106 Creekbend Drive
Houston, TX 77071