The Whittier is a 60-unit, tax credit community for low-income families, with one-, two – and three -bedroom units in its design.
The ground-level floor of this community houses offices for the manager and social service coordinator, along with a large community room for neighborhood use.
The “Podium Level” of the community houses public spaces that are for the use of the residents only and include: locked mailboxes, laundry facilities, a basketball half court, a landscaped courtyard with three distinct play areas, picnic tables and barbeque area. There will be a community room with a kitchen and a learning center equipped with computers.
One, Two and Three Bedroom Apartments Include:
- Full Kitchen
- Smoke Detectors
- Emergency Call System on Each Floor
- Individually Controlled Heat & Air Conditioning
- Window Treatments
Building Amenities Include:
- On-Site Laundry Room
- Individual Indoor Mailboxes
- Locked Entry Access System
- Gated Parking
- Outdoor Patio & Playground
- Community Room with Kitchen
- Basketball Half Court
- Computer Room & Learning Center
- Barbecue Area
- Convenient to Public Transportation
- On-Site Management Staff
- On-Site Maintenance Staff
3555 Whittier Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90023