Bixby Knolls Towers provides you with the opportunity to enjoy the retirement life you have been looking forward to.
We are a non-profit community that offers Independent, Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing services on the same campus in two buildings. It has an ambiance and warmth that only years of experience can provide.
Park-like areas surround both buildings at Bixby Knolls Towers that include two rose gardens and two furnished patio areas to accommodate outdoor events and family visits.
In our Independent community we feature studio, one bedroom and two bedroom apartments; all have kitchens and floor to ceiling windows.
• Three delicious meals a day
• Weekly housekeeping including bed and bath linens
• Scheduled transportation for shopping, errands and Dr. appointments
• All utilities except telephone
• Daily activities and weekly outings
• Special entertainment, lectures and classes
• Business center with computer, fax machine and copier
Area attractions include Aquarium of the Pacific, Queen Mary, Long Beach Convention Center, Sky Links Golf Course, Long Beach Airport, Farmer's Markets, El Dorado Tennis Center, Museums, Long Beach Memorial Hospital and the V. A. Hospital.
To join us for a complimentary lunch and tour call 562-426-6123.