Donors wishing to help our mission may designate their contribution for any of the following RHF established funds:
- Affordable Housing Fund – assists RHF in preserving and creating new affordable housing.
- Resident Benevolence Fund – provides funds to RHF residents who cannot afford to live in their RHF home anymore.
- Children’s Education Fund – provides grants for RHF children and young adults to financially help with clothing, books, supplies, tuition and tutoring services. It is the intention of the fund to help break the cycle of poverty through education.
- Toys for RHF Kids – provides holiday toys for RHF children-in-need. We distribute more than 700 toys to RHF kids each holiday season!
- Jean Moore Warrick Endowment Fund for Resident Benevolence – an endowment fund in memory of Jean Moore Warrick, RHF’s board member who dedicated twenty-five years of volunteer service to making a difference in the lives of our residents.
- Project H.A.N.D.S. – RHF's Project H.A.N.D.S. - "Helping Angels National Donated Support" is a program where residents knit, crochet and sew items (quilts, blankets, sweaters, hats, gloves, etc.) and donate them to organizations and shelters, who deal with homeless, abused, or ill children and their families. Each RHF community selects an organization/shelter in their local area to partner with on this project. Monies raised for this program go directly to purchasing the supplies residents need.
We are grateful for your support. You can make a gift to one of our funds, donate to an specific RHF community, or mention RHF in your estate planning. Please contact us so we may steward your gift properly.
RHF and its communities are all 501(c)(3) organizations. Your donation is deductible to the fullest extent of the law.