“The mission of RHF (Retirement Housing Foundation), a national non-profit organization, is to provide various housing options and services for older adults, low income families and persons with disabilities, in an environment which enhances their quality of life – physically, mentally, and spiritually. RHF is committed to serving its residents and their local communities.” Please visit our website at http://www.rhf.org for additional company information. RHF is an equal opportunity employer.
We currently have an open position for a Maintenance Technician at our Vacaville Autumn Leaves located in Vacaville, CA.
- We have an immediate opening for a Full Time Maintenance Technician at a property in Vacaville CA.
Minimum Job Requirements:
• Perform inspections, preventative and routine maintenance work, work orders, and emergency maintenance
• Knowledge of basic plumbing, electrical, drywall, painting, and carpentry are required
• Proficiency in unit turnover and readying units for re-lease including painting, drywall repair, plumbing, and other repairs involved in turning over an apartment.
• Daily cleaning and upkeep of building and grounds
• Basic repair and safety knowledge of plumbing, electrical, painting, drywall, and carpentry
• Some custodian and janitorial duties
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor or property manager
This is a full-time, 40-hour per week position plus benefits.
- Experience in apartment maintenance preferred.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a Full-Time position.
If you are interested and qualified, please email resume to Kim Morrison at email@example.com, phone#:707/446-5548 or fax to 707/446-5546.
You will be required to provide your COVID vaccination card or you may request a vaccine exemption form for medical or religious reasons. The vaccine exemption form MUST be approved prior to concluding the pre-employment requirements.
If a job offer is made, your employment will start after a successful completion of a drug test, references, and background checks as deemed necessary. The drug test must be completed within three (3) business days of the job offer. If the above pre-employment requirements are not successfully met, the job offer will be withdrawn.