“The mission of RHF (Retirement Housing Foundation), a national non-profit organization, is to provide various housing options and services for older adults, low income families and persons with disabilities, in an environment which enhances their quality of life – physically, mentally, and spiritually. RHF is committed to serving its residents and their local communities.” Please visit our website at http://www.rhf.org for additional company information. RHF is an equal opportunity employer.
We currently have an open position for a Property Manager at our 300 Main located in Estacada, OR.
- There is an upcoming opening for a full time Property Manager at 300 Main. The properties consists of 26 unit with a 1 bedroom unit senior apartment community located in Estacada, OR.
If you or someone you know is interested, please forward a resume through indeed.com link .
NECESSARY QUALIFICATIONS & DUTIES:
• Marketing, occupancy, tenant relations, and maintenance supervision skills.
• Proficient in Initial and Annual Recertification processes.
• Ability to understand Income Statements and Budgets.
• Must take front line responsibility for project operations.
• Superb communication skills.
• Computer literacy.
• Excellent organizational & strategic planning ability
• Ability to manage on site staff effectively
• Light maintenance skills
- HUD Section 8 Experience
Previous Property Management Experience 5 + years
This is a Full-Time position.
If you are interested and qualified, please email resume to LaVonne Mickelson at LaVonne Mickelson@rhf.org, phone#:562/257-5195 or fax to 562/257-5195.
You will be required to provide your COVID vaccination card or you may request a vaccine exemption form for medical or religious reasons. The vaccine exemption form MUST be approved prior to concluding the pre-employment requirements.
If a job offer is made, your employment will start after a successful completion of a drug test, references, and background checks as deemed necessary. The drug test must be completed within three (3) business days of the job offer. If the above pre-employment requirements are not successfully met, the job offer will be withdrawn.