“The mission of RHF (Retirement Housing Foundation), a national non-profit organization, is to provide various housing options and services for older adults, low income families and persons with disabilities, in an environment which enhances their quality of life – physically, mentally, and spiritually. RHF is committed to serving its residents and their local communities.” Please visit our website at http://www.rhf.org for additional company information. RHF is an equal opportunity employer.
We currently have an open position for a Property Manager at our Diakonia Housing located in Sacramento, CA.
- There is an upcoming opening for a full time Property Manager at Diakonia Housing Apartments. The properties consists of two 24 unit senior apartment community located in Sacramento, CA.
If you or someone you know is interested, please forward a resume through indeed link or fax to 562-342-9524.NECESSARY QUALIFICATIONS & DUTIES:• HUD Section 8 Experience
• Marketing, occupancy, tenant relations, and maintenance supervision skills.
• Proficient in Initial and Annual Recertification processes.
• Ability to understand Income Statements and Budgets.
• Must take front line responsibility for project operations.
• Superb communication skills.
• Computer literacy.
• Excellent organizational & strategic planning ability
• Ability to manage on site staff effectively
- Previous Property Management Experience 5 + years
This is a Full-Time position.
If you are interested and qualified, please email resume to LaVonne Mickelson at firstname.lastname@example.org, phone#:562/257-5195 or fax to 562/257-5195.
You will be required to provide your COVID vaccination card or you may request a vaccine exemption form for medical or religious reasons. The vaccine exemption form MUST be approved prior to concluding the pre-employment requirements.
If a job offer is made, your employment will start after a successful completion of a drug test, references, and background checks as deemed necessary. The drug test must be completed within three (3) business days of the job offer. If the above pre-employment requirements are not successfully met, the job offer will be withdrawn.