“The mission of RHF (Retirement Housing Foundation), a national non-profit organization, is to provide various housing options and services for older adults, low income families and persons with disabilities, in an environment which enhances their quality of life – physically, mentally, and spiritually. RHF is committed to serving its residents and their local communities.” Please visit our website at http://www.rhf.org for additional company information. RHF is an equal opportunity employer.
We currently have an open position for a Regional Manager – Northwest region at our Retirement Housing Foundation located in Sacramento, CA.
- There is an immediate opening for a Northwest Regional Manager. If you or someone you know is interested, please mail a resume to Corporate Human Resources Department or fax to 562/ 430-8723.
SCOPE OF DUTIES
• Provides direct supervision to Managers with respect to on-site operations in California, Idaho, Oregon, and Washington. Additionally, the Regional Manager will hire, supervise, discipline and discharge employees under his/her direct supervision.
• Responsible for financial performance of every facility in his/her portfolio. Assists in the preparation of budgets, reviews monthly financial statements and other management reports. Analyzes financial data. Monitors accounts receivable/payable at properties. Assists in the preparation of the facility Board of Director reports.
• Works closely with all corporate department heads, including the Law Department, Human Resources, Risk Management, Occupancy, Accounting, Budget, Public Relations, Development and Housing Management (2 locations).
• Performs property inspections and provides guidance to Executive Directors on physical plant issues, security, development of specifications for capital improvements, renovations, etc.
• The above list of duties is not comprehensive. Other duties may be assigned from time to time, including supervision of additional properties (possibly out of state, necessitating overnight travel).
• Minimum 5 years (multi-family residential) experience as a regional manager, preferably dealing with CMS, State, County and Federal licensing entities.
• Strong Marketing experience is highly desirable.
• Strong written & verbal communications skills. Ability to interact with project Boards of Directors and maintain productive relationships with Governmental entities.
• Strong budgeting, financial analysis and property maintenance knowledge.
• Experience with complex Human Resource issues a plus.
• Knowledge of Landlord/Tenant law and Federal and State Fair Housing requirements.
• The position will report to the Director of Affordable Housing Operations.
- College degree, CPM designation and valid California Real Estate license preferred.
This is a Full-Time position.
If you are interested and qualified, please email resume to RHF Employment at email@example.com, phone#:562/257-5400 or fax to 562/430-8723.
You will be required to provide your COVID vaccination card or you may request a vaccine exemption form for medical or religious reasons. The vaccine exemption form MUST be approved prior to concluding the pre-employment requirements.
If a job offer is made, your employment will start after a successful completion of a drug test, references, and background checks as deemed necessary. The drug test must be completed within three (3) business days of the job offer. If the above pre-employment requirements are not successfully met, the job offer will be withdrawn.