Longfellow Plaza is an affordable, older adult (62+) community with apartments available to those with little or no income at very low prices.
Services that are close to the community include restaurants, a Post Office, medical facilities and various shops.
Our buildings comprise the campus that housed the historic Longfellow Elementary School. Closed in 1982, the school had served the Anderson community since 1927. Its fireplace, surrounding oak bookcases and file drawers are preserved in our main lounge area.
Our community actively participates in RHF’s Project H.A.N.D.S.
A Social Service Coordinator is available for residents’ personal needs.
Longfellow Plaza is a smoke-free community.
Studio & One Bedroom Apartments Include:
- Safety Rails in Bathroom
- Full Kitchen
- State of the Art Fire Safety Features
- Utilities (except phone & cable)
- Ample Storage Space
- Individually Controlled Heat & Air Conditioning
- Vinyl Plank Flooring
- Window Treatments
Building Amenities Include:
- On-Site Laundry Room
- Individual Indoor Mailboxes
- Beauty Salon
- Sprinkler System for Fire Prevention
- Community Room with Kitchen
- Ample Off-Street Parking
- Convenient to Public Transportation
- On-Site Management Staff
- On–Site Maintenance Staff
- Service Coordinator
319 E 12th Street
Anderson, IN 46016