Los Arcos Apartments is a two-story, 83-unit affordable living community for adults 55 years of age and older. Special units have features for mobility and sensory impaired people. Income limitations are determined by the Tax Credit Allocation Committee.
Our community is ideally located in a well-established neighborhood, next to The Gateway retirement community and Gateway Gardens assisted living community, which are also a part of the Retirement Housing Foundation family. Located nearby are churches, shopping, restaurants, supermarkets, a major bus route, medical facilities and a major hospital.
A Social Service Coordinator is available to help residents obtain services for their personal needs.
For an application for this community, click here.
Los Arcos is a smoke-free community.
One Bedroom Apartments Include:
- Bathroom with Safety Features
- Full Kitchen
- Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Individually Controlled Heat & Air Conditioning
- Emergency Call System
- Carpeting and/or Laminate Flooring
- Window Treatments
Building Amenities Include:
- On-Site Laundry Room
- Individual, Indoor Mailboxes
- Entry Access System
- Community Room
- Exercise Room
- Limited Resident Parking
- Beautiful Courtyards with Gazebos
- Climate Controlled Hallways
- Public Spaces Monitored by Cameras
- On-Site Management Staff
- Fulltime Maintenance Staff
- Service Coordinator on Staff
12740 Gateway Park Road
Poway, CA 92064