Co-sponsor: Bakersfield Senior Center
Lowell Place is ideally located next to the Bakersfield Senior Center in a well-established neighborhood with a wide variety of services. Residents can enjoy the close proximity to grocery stores, pharmacies, restaurants, shopping, medical facilities, churches and public transportation.
Residents must be at least 62 years of age and income limitations are determined bythe U.S.Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). Monthly rent is approximately 30% of the resident’s adjusted income.
A Social Service Coordinator is available to help residents’ obtain services for their personal needs.
Lowell Place is a smoke-free community.
One Bedroom Apartments Include:
- Bathroom with Safety Features
- Full Kitchen
- Smoke Detectors
- Individually Controlled Heat & Air Conditioning
- Window Treatments
Building Amenities Include:
- On-Site Laundry Room
- Individual, Indoor Mailboxes
- Entry Access System
- Community Room with Kitchen
- Arts & Crafts Room
- Convenient to Public Transportation
- On-Site Management Staff
- On-Site Maintenance Staff
- Service Coordinator on Staff
500 R Street
Bakersfield, CA 93304